PMS-D Cooling towers are of induced draft with axial fan directly coupled to the engine and countercurrent flow. They are completely made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass to avoid corrosion problems caused by the fact that the tower is in constant contact with the water-to-refrigerate and be exposed to all weather conditions.
It has a self-supporting monobloc housing and it's reinforced at the points that support higher static and dynamic stress. In addition, the fiberglass surface is protected with a gel resistant to ultraviolet radiation, hot and cold water, abrasion due to being outdoors and the different chemicals contained in the water.
It has an axial fan with direct drive from the engine and has multiple blades reinforced with fiberglass, which guarantee high performance, low power consumption and low noise level. The pool has an sloped bottom with rounded corners to facilitate complete emptying and simplify its cleaning.
The PMS-D series include 17 basic models, all available with or without a pool of water for a cooling capacity range from about 8 kW to 860 kW per tower (nominal terms relative to a temperature change of 5°C).
For all basic models the following special versions are available:
• ATT - for high temperature water, with max peaks of 80°C
• N - for water containing low quantities of suspended solids
• N-ATT - for high temperature water (with max peaks of 80°C containing low quantities of suspended solids
• GS- for water containing large quantities of suspended solids
Accessories and construction variants
The following accessori es and/or construction variants are available for all models on request:
• Resistencia eléctrica trifásica con un termostato de control
• Three-phase heating element with control thermostat
• Minimum level cut-out switch
• Two-speed motor with graduated thermostat. automatic cascade control panel, or control system with frequency inverter
• Manhole for easy inspection and access to the internal ccmponents